- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 4 days
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 11 days ago
- Printing Inks
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- #26 1st Avenue, Bo. Bagumbayan, Tanyag, Taguig City, Taguig, Philippines
- Preferably a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry
- With, at least, 5 years of work experience as Sales Representative
- Can drive a car
- Decision-making skills
- Negotiation skills
- Computer literate
- With good oral and written communication skills in English
- Willing to work in Barrio Bagumbayan, Tanyag, Taguig City
- Promotes and nurtures customer relationship.
- Expands the Company’s market coverage by developing new customers.
- Coordinates with the Technical/QAD Departments the customers’ complaints.
- Prepares price adjustments and does price negotiations with the customers.
- Prepares sales budget and action plans.
- Monitors and reviews sales performance on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis.
- Assists the Credit and Collection In-charge in monitoring and collecting the receivable.
COMPANY PROFILE DIC Philippines, Inc. (DICPH) brings ”Color & Comfort by Chemistry”, providing superior ink and specialty chemicals solutions that make life better. DICPH is a subsidiary of DIC Corporation (DIC), formerly known as Dainippon Ink & Chemicals, a 107 year-old company which has since grown to be the world’s largest ink and specialty chemicals group. DIC has a global footprint of 176 sites in over 60 countries. DICPH was founded in 1974 as DICMARK CHEMICALS CORPORATION. From a joint venture technical assistance agreement between DICMARK and DIC., the relationship eventually progressed to majority acquisition of DICMARK by DIC. DIC Group’s comprehensive portfolio covers four main businesses: Printing Inks, Polymers, Fine Chemicals, and Application Materials. From these businesses, DICPH can provide a broad range of ink and specialty chemical solutions, both locally manufactured as well as traded from fellow subsidiaries, for the packaging and publication industries. Its product range includes: • Liquid inks for rotogravure printing, including toluene- and ketone-free inks • Liquid inks for flexographic printing, water-based and solvent-based for film and board/corrugated carton • Paste inks for web- and sheetfed paper and paperboard • Specialty UV curing inks for plastic and metal-decoration • Pigments and resins • Adhesives for solvent-based and solvent-free lamination • Ink management solutions A global and locally established reputation for quality, reliability, cost-effectiveness and innovation has enabled DICPH to merit the continued patronage of some of the largest local and multi-national printer/converters, publications and printing shops. DICPH draws its strength from DIC Group’s global network of technical and manufacturing expertise built over many years. DIC Group has acquired and integrated other leading ink and specialty chemicals companies into its organic structure: Sun Chemical, Coates Lorrileux, Pacific Ink, PT Monokem and others. Many of DICPH’s input materials are provided by DIC Group’s internal manufacturers of pigments and resins to ensure uniquely proprietary, consistent and quality performance. DIC Group’s Kashima pigment plant and various Centers of Excellence are known for their outstanding technical research and development.