- Taguig, Philippines#26 1st Avenue, Bo. Bagumbayan, Tanyag, Taguig City, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 18,000.00 - 23,000.00 PHP / monthPHP18,000.0023,000.0018,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Prepares the Journal Vouchers, General Request for Payment Forms, etc. with correct accounting entries, amounts and complete supporting documents.
- Prepares the bank reconcilation statements for foreign-currency denominated bank accounts.
- Assists in the preparation and publication of BOFC.
- Assists in the preparation of corporate budget, i.e., prepared the budget schedules for depreciation expenses and insurance expenses.
- Assists in annual corporate audit, i.e., prepares the schedules for accurals and prepayments.
- Prepares the complete documents for forward transactions with the bank.
- Buy foreign currencies from the bank at competitive rates.
- Settles payment to foreign suppliers thru telegraphic transfers.
- Opens and settled letters of credit (LC)
- Uploads in BIR's EFPS (electronic filing and payment system) the correct computation of taxes.
- Assists in the preparation of the documents for the renewal of bank credit facilities.
- Uploads the Recieving Reports (RR) for imported items from BME to ACCPAC.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Accountancy.
- With at least 6 months to 2 years related work experience is required for this position.
- Preferably a Certified Public Accountant but not required.
- Preferably Female
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Action Planning
- Auditing and Compliance
- Attention to Detail
- Billing and Invoicing
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank Reconciliation
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- #26 1st Avenue, Bo. Bagumbayan, Tanyag, Taguig City
- Printing Inks
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.