- Makati, Philippines20th, BA Lepanto Building, Paseo de Roxas, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Ensures that project in completed on time, on budget and according to specific designs or program.
- Analyze data and assess risk during the planning stage.
- Predict and create or recommend solutions to issues before and after they arise.
- Conduct test on materials and equipment according to safety standards and government regulations.
- Negotiate to clients, suppliers, government agencies and communities.
- Ensures that project complies with legal requirements
- With at least 2-years related experience in the drilling and mining industry
- Graduate of Civil Engineering Course
- Attention to details
- Ability to work to deadlines and within budget
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- BA Lepanto Building, Paseo de Roxas, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Mining / Metals, Utilities, Construction, Environmental Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.