Credit & Collections Specialist
- Iloilo City, PhilippinesLa Paz, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines, Iloilo City, Iloilo, PhilippinesIloilo CityIloiloPhilippines
- Full time
As an overview, the Credit and Collection Specialist is responsible for the processing and verification necessary to ensure accurate and timely payment of all invoices. Compiles customer payment histories by creating and/or maintaining historical financial spreadsheets on customers and analyzing trends from those spreadsheets. Prepares credit reports based on customer strengths and weaknesses.
The Credit and Collection Specialist is also responsible for working closely with the Accounts Receivable Department and Branch Managers to monitor and maintain AR records and accounts.
- Tracks past due balances
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts
- Provides customer service on collection issues
- Assists in the financial analysis, credit underwriting, and approval a process
- Coordinates credit & loan portfolio administration support such as monitoring past dues, document exceptions, collateral value monitoring and covenant compliance
On Essential Functions
- Weekly & monthly reporting to direct supervisor/manager
- Monthly deliquencies notices
- Processing monthly credit memos and the appropriate reports
- Must be a college graduate
- With at least 1 year related work experience
- Knowledgeable in Google Docs
- Willing to Travel
- Keen to details
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.