Credit & Collections Manager
- Parañaque, Philippines4th Flr. CBW Bldg. 888 Delbros Avenue, Parañaque, Metro Manila, PhilippinesParañaqueMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Credit and Collection Manager is responsible for overseeing the Credit and Collection functions at national level (Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao) which includes, but is not limited to:
- Credit/sales approval
- Timely and accurate billing to clients
- Management of Accounts Receivables
- Manager and oversee the employees of the department to achieve it’s collection targets.
- Direct, implement and monitor daily operational activities of the department .
- Establish strategic plans & programs of the department.
- Manage the collection efforts of the company; ensure high collection efficiency and strictly monitors receivables over 120 days.
- Ensure proper credit investigation for all new customers and provision of appropriate credit line for all customers.
- Resolves discrepancies or disputes.
- Prepares financial or regulatory reports required by laws, regulations, or boards of directors.
- Ensures that timely and accurate invoices are submitted to Clients and proactively coordinates with concerned departments on the accuracy of the billing.
- Analyzes problems with the billing such as rate discrepancies, over billing, wrong charges
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience and 7+ years of progressively responsible experience.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a leadership role.
- Analytical skills.
- Computer skills: word-processing, spreadsheet preparation, internet usage;
- Strong organizational and team-building skills.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.