- Parañaque, Philippines4th Flr. CBW Bldg. 888 Delbros Avenue, Parañaque, Metro Manila, PhilippinesParañaqueMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Administering first aid
- Medication and treatment need to be administered during work hours.
- Coordinating with the company’s healthcare provider
- Raise healthcare awareness
- Report to stakeholders on overall employee health
- Be part and lead the Emergency Rescue Team.
- Prepares and submits the Annual Work Accident/Illness Exposure Data Report
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Nursing or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent.
- Must be a Registered Nurse and trained in BOSH and First Aid.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Medical Industry Knowledge
- Relationship Management
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Problem Sensitivity
- Information Ordering
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.