- Parañaque, Philippines4th Flr. CBW Bldg. 888 Delbros Avenue, Parañaque, Metro Manila, PhilippinesParañaqueMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares monthly financial statements against budget of Delwater and ensures their accuracy and timeliness.
- Leads in the preparation of annual budgets for the company in close coordination with the COO and Department Managers.
- Reports to Management and the Board of Directors/Stockholders the monthly, YTD, and yearly financial results and its variance from Budget and forecasts.
- Supervises the team handling all the accounting activities and creates a clearly defined succession plan
- Responsible for the preparation of the company’s profitability analysis.
- Graduate of Accountancy, preferably a CPA
- With at least 5 years experience in general accounting, audit
- With above average written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable and proficient with technology
- With good leadership skills
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.