- Parañaque, Philippines4th Flr. CBW Bldg. 888 Delbros Avenue, Parañaque, Metro Manila, PhilippinesParañaqueMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Gardener/Growerin GGC is responsible for cultivating and caring for the ground and the crops. He plants, pull weeds, repair structures, and maintains the vertical carousel in an organized manner.
- Carries out a varied range of gardening duties, requiring a minimum amount of supervision.
- Carries out soil cultivation, digging, forking, mulching, watering, weeding, litter and debris clearing, edging, seed sowing, bed preparation and planting.
- Implements lawn maintenance and cultivation.
- Uses a wide range of hand tools, horticultural machinery and powered hand tools.
- Ensures that all tools, garden equipment and machinery are correctly maintained and serviced and that they are kept in good and safe working order.
- Assists in the construction of the farm structure.
- Uses natural methods for plant protection and pest control
- At least High School graduate
- Preferably with one (1) year relevant experience in the Agriculture
- Flexible and willing to do field work all around the Philippines
- Physically fit and able to do hard manual labor
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.