Early Childhood Teacher
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Early Childhood Teacheris responsible for providing a stimulating, safe, and developmentally appropriate educational environment where children ages 6-36 months have the opportunity to develop cognitive, social, emotional, and physical skills. Creates curriculum plans by which the classes are conducted on a weekly basis.
- Plans and implements age appropriate program activities for children up to 3 years old.
- Guides the children in their physical, social, cognitive and language development
- Supervises children during program activities and ensure their health and safety at all times
- Maintains weekly parent communication, curriculum planning, documentation, observation logs and other class administrative related responsibilities.
- Collects and remits payment, student enrollment forms and policies to OPM
- Must be a graduate of Early Childhood Education and Psychology or any related course
- Must be willing to travel to Makati/ Pasig/ Taguig/ Quezon Cities
- With at least 1-2 years teaching experience is an advantage
- Knowledgeable and with experience in curriculum planning, programming and observing
- Previous experience working with children 0-3 years in a similar role is an advantage
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.