- Parañaque, Philippines4th Flr. CBW Bldg. 888 Delbros Avenue, Parañaque, Metro Manila, PhilippinesParañaqueMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
The Accountant is responsible for providing timely financial information to management. This is done through diligent research and accurate analysis of accounting data.
- Request for Payment Processing (Payments to suppliers, Consultant salary, Government remittances, Cash advances, Petty cash replenishment, Reimbursements)
- -Bank Reconciliation
- -Update the cash position report by recording all requests for payment
- -Weekly monitoring of checks prepared, and identifying every unreleased check
- -Daily checking of bank accounts (deposits, cleared checks, debit and credit memos, bank charges).
- -Check the completeness and accuracy of actual expenses made for the specified month.
- With a Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy and/or a Certified Public Accountant.
- With at least 1 year of experience in general accounting.
- With good communication skills and an effective team player.
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Willing to travel
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.