- Parañaque, Philippines4th Flr. CBW Bldg. 888 Delbros Avenue, Parañaque, Metro Manila, PhilippinesParañaqueMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Performs professional internal auditing work. His/her work also involves conducting performance, financial and compliance audit projects; and providing input to the development of the annual audit plan. He/she maintain professional ethical standards.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle
- Analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Demonstrate high standards of ethics, as well as appropriate judgment and discretion
- Identifying inadequate, ineﬃcient, or ineﬀective internal controls; recommending improvements
- Plans financial audits by understanding organization objectives, structure, policies, processes, internal controls
- Follow the company's MOP at all times (Master Operating Procedures)
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance or an equivalent
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office and accounting software like SAP, Fox Magic, etc.
- Ability to comprehend large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Amenable to work in Parañaque City
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.