HR Recruitment Specialist
- Parañaque, Philippines4th Flr. CBW Bldg. 888 Delbros Avenue, Parañaque, Metro Manila, PhilippinesParañaqueMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Recruitment Specialist is responsible for providing the support services necessary in the areas of recruitment, performance management, personnel movements and employee exit. This position should comply to all Company Policies and Master Operating Procedures related to recruitment.
- Sources candidates and short lists applicants that meet the criteria of Delbros.
- Conducts phone and initial face-to-face interview with the applicants.
- Evaluates applicant’s profile (resume, TOR, etc.) and makes recommendations to Department Heads.
- Coordinates with Department Heads for the conduct of department’s applicant interviews
- Coordinates with the HR- Employee Relations and Training Specialist for the conduct of new employee on-boarding process.
- Sets-up and / or administers Psychometric assessments.
- Prepares job offers for Rank and File employees.
- Provides the employee‘s ID and process the BDO ATM account for newly hired employees.
- He/she may be assigned to a different yard/office if the need arises
- A graduate of Psychology or any business-related course
- With at least 3 years of HR experience
- Able to multitask
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Amenable to work in Parañaque City
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.