Credit and Collection Specialist
- Liloan, PhilippinesLiloan, Cebu, Philippines, Liloan, Cebu, PhilippinesLiloanCebuPhilippines
- Full time
Credit and Collection Specialist isresponsible for the processing and verification necessary to ensure accurate and timely payment of all invoices. Compiles customer payment histories by creating and/or maintaining historical financial spreadsheets on customers and analyzing trends from those spreadsheets. Prepares credit reports based on customer strengths and weaknesses.
The Credit and Collection Specialist is also responsible for working closely with the Accounts Receivable Department and Branch Managers to monitor and maintain AR records and accounts.
- Tracks past duebalances
- Accountable for reducing deliquent for assigned accounts
- Tracks and resolves discrepancies
- Provides customer service on collection issues, processes customer refunds, reviews account adjustments, resolves client discrepancies and short payments
- Monitors outstanding account balances for the deliberate planning of the next steps in the collection process.
- Must communicate on a timely basis and follow up effectively with Sales Department regarding customer accounts.
- Assists in the financial analysis, credit underwriting and approval process.
- Identifies cross-sell opportunities, prepares credit approval packages, annual reviews, renewals of credit, client credit proposals and coordination of document preparation and closings.
- Must be a graduate of any 4 year course
- With at least 1 year work experience with collection or any related work experience
- Knowledgeable in Google Docs
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Willing to travel
- Attentive to details.
- Amenable to work in Parañaque City
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.