Farm Operations Coordinator
- Parañaque, PhilippinesCBW Bldg. 888 Delbros Avenue, Parañaque, Metro Manila, PhilippinesParañaqueMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Farm Operations Supervisor coordinates project schedules, resources, and equipment for a specific project based on a given timeline.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assigned to various projects of the company and its subsidiaries.
- Visit the site and monitor/document the progress of the project
- Gather data and transmit this to the COO
- Assist in creating project schedules
- Ensure that the project time frame is being followed and report regularly to the COO.
- Document the important processes and create a summary report for the COO
- Oversee the timely procurement of materials for the project
- With at least 3 years of work related experience.
- Must be a graduate of any 4 year course. Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- With leadership skills and problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized and comfortable working with google tools
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication and must be able to communicate effectively with higher management.
- Willing to travel and be relocated
- Strategic and goal oriented with a bias for action.
- Resourceful, innovative, diligent, disciplined, persuasive and with experience in building a client network
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.