- Parañaque, Philippines4th Flr. CBW Bldg. 888 Delbros Avenue, Parañaque, Metro Manila, PhilippinesParañaqueMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Sends the welcome postcard to all employees
- Publishes the monthly online birthday greetings promptly
- Implements and monitors the employee training timetable of new recruits.
- Monitors and drafts memos on proclaimed holidays
- Processes all Incident reports received
- In close coordination with the Legal Department and the Admin Manager, evaluates the response to the Notice to Explain.
- Collates proper documentation on disciplinary cases
- Required Skill(s): Labour Relations, Trainings, Disciplinary
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- A graduate of Psychology, Behavioral courses or business course
- With at least 1 year of related experience
- Fast learner; able to multi-task
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Can work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Amenable to work in Pascor drive, Parañaque City
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.