Business Process Analyst
- Parañaque, Philippines4th Flr. CBW Bldg. 888 Delbros Avenue, Parañaque, Metro Manila, PhilippinesParañaqueMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Quality Enhancement Group Manager is responsible in the overall supervision of QEG. Responsible in ensuring that the functions of QEG are being performed at a maximum efficiency to meet the objectives. Reports directly to the QEG Vice President.
- Ensures the establishment of timetables on the following:
- Yearly Audit Schedule
- Special Projects
- MOP Review
- Conducts orientation for new operation key personnel (Officer level up)
- Establishes the new process for new sections/departments of new businesses of the company.
- Supervises the Business Process section in the conceptualization, establishment and implementation of new processes.
- Supervises the Process Audit section in the maintenance of Audit Effectiveness.
- A graduate of any 4 year related course.
- Must have 4 years work experience in the same industry and position
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Goal Oriented and keen to details
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.