Marketplace Partnership Manager (Merchandiser)
- Kota Jakarta Barat, IndonesiaJl. Srengseng Raya No.11a, RT.2/RW.8, Srengseng, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia, Kota Jakarta Barat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, IndonesiaKota Jakarta BaratDaerah Khusus Ibukota JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Manage relationship with merchants and together build the business.
- Continuously identify market trend and opportunities for merchant acquisition planning.
- Merchant acquisition: approaching, negotiating, and making deals.
- Working with marketing to create campaign and onboarding merchants to join.
- Working closely with other departments, executing initiatives to achieve sales target.
- Liaise with merchants to solve issues and challenges.
- Create monthly report on marketplace and merchants performance.
- Min. 2 years of experience in partnership/ business development/ account management role
- Have good awareness of home & living market trend
- Experience in home & living industry would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong structured thinking, analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to translate data into clear narratives, operational strategies, and recommendations
- Experience in leading a small team is preferable.
- Create good presentation
- Business development
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Supply Chain
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Srengseng Raya No.11a, RT.2/RW.8, Srengseng, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
- 1 opening
Making dream homes happen since 2015, Dekoruma is a rapidly-growing tech startup aiming to put a stop to the inefficiencies that have long occurred in the Home & Living industry. We believe that everyone is entitled to easy access not only to quality furniture at an affordable price, but also economical home design and its nitty-gritty. Since its establishment, we have launched vertically integrated business units (and even more to come), two of them being interior design services and material supply store. While interior design services and furniture manufacturers remain abundant, there has yet to be a one-stop platform that actualises the A to Z’s of realizing your dream homes. Dekoruma intends to be the one answer to this demand. Engage in a workplace surrounded by vibrant energy and youth who does work that matters and improvements that make a difference. We seek to create a working environment that is dynamic, and above all, impactful. In Dekoruma, we work for a cause, not just applause.