Merchandising Procurement Manager
- Kota Jakarta Barat, IndonesiaJl. Srengseng Raya No.11a, RT.2/RW.8, Srengseng, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia, Kota Jakarta Barat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, IndonesiaKota Jakarta BaratDaerah Khusus Ibukota JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Responsible to handle end to end purchasing activity from planning, sourcing, and procuring.
- Negotiate and work closely with vendors/suppliers.
- Analyze customer demands and the retail markets.
- Monitor sales trends of product assortments.
- Ensure orders arrive on time and being delivered to outlets in a timely manner with the right quantity and quality.
- To lead and develop team members in order to meet KPI targets.
- Bachelor Degree in business major or other relevant field.
- 4+ years of professional working experience in purchasing/merchandising preferably from retail industry sector from Import and local vendors.
- Experienced in handling importation document ( PEB, PIB, B/L, COO, INVOICE/PACKING LIST) and product legal for import purposes (HS Code, PI Kehutanan, PI Besi baja)
- Accustomed in handling large number of SKUs.
- Strong negotiation skills and communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills and leadership skills.
- Fluent in English (both oral and written).
- Negotiation skill
- Communication Skill
- Native level in Ms Office
- Leadership skill
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Supply Chain
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Srengseng Raya No.11a, RT.2/RW.8, Srengseng, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
- 1 opening
Making dream homes happen since 2015, Dekoruma is a rapidly-growing tech startup aiming to put a stop to the inefficiencies that have long occurred in the Home & Living industry. We believe that everyone is entitled to easy access not only to quality furniture at an affordable price, but also economical home design and its nitty-gritty. Since its establishment, we have launched vertically integrated business units (and even more to come), two of them being interior design services and material supply store. While interior design services and furniture manufacturers remain abundant, there has yet to be a one-stop platform that actualises the A to Z’s of realizing your dream homes. Dekoruma intends to be the one answer to this demand. Engage in a workplace surrounded by vibrant energy and youth who does work that matters and improvements that make a difference. We seek to create a working environment that is dynamic, and above all, impactful. In Dekoruma, we work for a cause, not just applause.