- Perform Quality Checking of designers’ design result (includes technical drawing) to ensure clients’ goals and needs are met in a timely manner
- Monitor designers’ performance and progress (includes the design timeline) to ensure quality and timeliness are met
- Manage designers’ projects working schedule and adjust when necessary Achieve monthly and annual sales target of custom interior product selling.
- Establish and maintain good business relationships with existing and potential clients (including client’s pipeline) to nurture future businesses.
- Build, lead and train a team of designers (Dekoruma Designer Program) in an efficient and capable manner, including setting team goals and objectives.
- Monitor project progress and solve the issues along with related departments to minimize product/design absorption; also work together with DDP to communicate it to clients.
- Manage pricing, billing, and collections to clients following signed agreement.
- Placement For Bogor
- Min. Diploma or Bachelor graduate in Interior Design or Architecture from reputable university
- Minimum 2 years’ working experience as interior designers, handle end-to-end process of finished private residential or commercial (office, hotel, etc) projects
- Good knowledge of materials, design standards, building construction
- Able to interpret and translate drawings into good design that meet clients’ needs
- Advanced knowledge of design software such as Sketchup, AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop
- High attention to detail and initiatives, also able to work in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure
- Enthusiastic worker, possess an ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Insatiable thirst for knowledge always keeping up with trends
- Well understanding about new trends and modern technology specifically in residential business
- Possess a strong ability to form meaningful relationships with people, being very approachable and relatable
- Showing high interest in home & living and living through the idea of homemaking are preferable.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
Making dream homes happen since 2015, Dekoruma is a rapidly-growing tech startup aiming to put a stop to the inefficiencies that have long occurred in the Home & Living industry. We believe that everyone is entitled to easy access not only to quality furniture at an affordable price, but also economical home design and its nitty-gritty. Since its establishment, we have launched vertically integrated business units (and even more to come), two of them being interior design services and material supply store. While interior design services and furniture manufacturers remain abundant, there has yet to be a one-stop platform that actualises the A to Z’s of realizing your dream homes. Dekoruma intends to be the one answer to this demand. Engage in a workplace surrounded by vibrant energy and youth who does work that matters and improvements that make a difference. We seek to create a working environment that is dynamic, and above all, impactful. In Dekoruma, we work for a cause, not just applause.