- Leadership duties, operating and managing store & staffs
- Achieve revenue target for the store and team target in monthly bases within teamwork effort
- Prepare detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits.
- Maintain a clean and orderly environment in the store
- Be responsible for delivery process
- Be responsible for cash registers and close daily revenue
- Responsible for store coordination and data collection
- Promote and offer ongoing marketing promo
- Manage good display based on Standard Visual Merchandise
- Assist in the day to day operations of the store
- Stock loss prevention & monitor inventory levels
- Possess bachelor’s degree (S1) all major, Interior design is a plus.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience working in a retail environment as Asst. Store Manager.
- Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
- Experienced in handling end-to-end store operations.
- Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to relocate and do shifting hours.
- Pleasant personality, enthusiastic, has good people skill, and good-looking appearance
- Retail Management
- Excellent persuasion and negotiation skills
- Ability to detect problems and to set action plan to solve the problem
- Good public speaking and presentation
- Customer service and sales oriented
- Fast response and high initiative
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Customer Service
- Microsoft / MS Excel
Making dream homes happen since 2015, Dekoruma is a rapidly-growing tech startup aiming to put a stop to the inefficiencies that have long occurred in the Home & Living industry. We believe that everyone is entitled to easy access not only to quality furniture at an affordable price, but also economical home design and its nitty-gritty. Since its establishment, we have launched vertically integrated business units (and even more to come), two of them being interior design services and material supply store. While interior design services and furniture manufacturers remain abundant, there has yet to be a one-stop platform that actualises the A to Z’s of realizing your dream homes. Dekoruma intends to be the one answer to this demand. Engage in a workplace surrounded by vibrant energy and youth who does work that matters and improvements that make a difference. We seek to create a working environment that is dynamic, and above all, impactful. In Dekoruma, we work for a cause, not just applause.