- Responsible to analyze, verify and record accounting journals into the system.
- Actively involve in financial statement preparation and analysis for monthly closing.
- Preparing monthly AR aging report, revenue reports, and other financial reports.
- Prepare support report and detail general ledger of financial report.
- Prepare and maintain weekly cash balance and reconciliation.
- Actively monitor and control the costs and expenses disbursement according to designated budget to increase cost efficiency and effectiveness.
- Bachelor Degree (S1) in Accounting, Finance or related major. Minimum 3 years of experience.
- Skill in performing detailed and complex numerical computations and reports and high accuracy in the calculation.
- Competence in Ms.Office, e.g Ms.Excel, knowledge of computerized accounting, applications, and keyboard facility.
- Good attitude, highly self-motivated, and discipline.
- Has strong passion in accounting, hard-working, able to work under pressure.
- Has good communication skill & high responsibility, learn fast and can perform multitask to meet tight schedule.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jl. Srengseng Raya No.11a, RT.2/RW.8, Srengseng, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
- 1 opening
Making dream homes happen since 2015, Dekoruma is a rapidly-growing tech startup aiming to put a stop to the inefficiencies that have long occurred in the Home & Living industry. We believe that everyone is entitled to easy access not only to quality furniture at an affordable price, but also economical home design and its nitty-gritty. Since its establishment, we have launched vertically integrated business units (and even more to come), two of them being interior design services and material supply store. While interior design services and furniture manufacturers remain abundant, there has yet to be a one-stop platform that actualises the A to Z’s of realizing your dream homes. Dekoruma intends to be the one answer to this demand. Engage in a workplace surrounded by vibrant energy and youth who does work that matters and improvements that make a difference. We seek to create a working environment that is dynamic, and above all, impactful. In Dekoruma, we work for a cause, not just applause.