- Manage daily interior residential project operations.
- Become a sales champion in generating annual revenue targets and bottom line.
- Lead and manage business processes and procedures implementation monitoring and continuous improvement to enhance overall customer experience.
- Lead and monitor project progress; ensure project deals are well executed and designs are created as per client expectations.
- Track, analyze, and communicate sales performance, operational lead time, customer feedback/complaints and also provide solutions when needed.
- Execute a regular competitors’ check and review to maintain Dekoruma market competitiveness and recommend new business strategy when needed.
- Build, lead and nurture team in a professional manner in career building, goal setting and personal development.
- Propose new product development to match customer demand/trend as part of business plan.
- At least Bachelor Degree from reputable University.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in commercial/business operation unit, preferably in consumer segments.
- Outstanding track record of solid leadership and business achievement, preferably in business unit that has medium-to-large organization structure.
- Strong communication and bias for action.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Deep understanding of home and living, interior design and its best practices is a plus.
- High attention to detail and initiatives, also able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Enthusiastic worker, possess an ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Well understanding about new trends and modern technology specifically in residential business.
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
Making dream homes happen since 2015, Dekoruma is a rapidly-growing tech startup aiming to put a stop to the inefficiencies that have long occurred in the Home & Living industry. We believe that everyone is entitled to easy access not only to quality furniture at an affordable price, but also economical home design and its nitty-gritty. Since its establishment, we have launched vertically integrated business units (and even more to come), two of them being interior design services and material supply store. While interior design services and furniture manufacturers remain abundant, there has yet to be a one-stop platform that actualises the A to Z’s of realizing your dream homes. Dekoruma intends to be the one answer to this demand. Engage in a workplace surrounded by vibrant energy and youth who does work that matters and improvements that make a difference. We seek to create a working environment that is dynamic, and above all, impactful. In Dekoruma, we work for a cause, not just applause.