- Work together with interior design partner to set up meetings with potential client to understand their residential interior needs and explain Dekoruma interior design service process
- Assist and train interior design partner to close the deal.
- Work together with community manager to nurture junior interior design partner.
- Monitor projects status and assist interior design team to communicate it to client.
- Manage pricing, billing, and collections to clients
- Manage relationship with clients, including handling complaints
- Communicate customer experience and feedback to product team.
- Bachelor degree (of any major) is preferred, has 1-2 years of experience in sales/marketing area
- Knowledge/experience in handling interior/architect/furniture projects is a plus.
- Capable of training others
- Capable of gathering insight from clients and competitors
- Is honest, professional, motivated with strong work ethic and integrity.
- PLACEMENT SURABAYA
- Demonstrates attention to detail, including in administrative matters
- Demonstrates teamwork and organization skills.
- Demonstrates clear and professional written and oral communication skills.
- Interacts effectively with all levels of management and other employees.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and challenging workload.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
Making dream homes happen since 2015, Dekoruma is a rapidly-growing tech startup aiming to put a stop to the inefficiencies that have long occurred in the Home & Living industry. We believe that everyone is entitled to easy access not only to quality furniture at an affordable price, but also economical home design and its nitty-gritty. Since its establishment, we have launched vertically integrated business units (and even more to come), two of them being interior design services and material supply store. While interior design services and furniture manufacturers remain abundant, there has yet to be a one-stop platform that actualises the A to Z’s of realizing your dream homes. Dekoruma intends to be the one answer to this demand. Engage in a workplace surrounded by vibrant energy and youth who does work that matters and improvements that make a difference. We seek to create a working environment that is dynamic, and above all, impactful. In Dekoruma, we work for a cause, not just applause.