- Bandung, IndonesiaBandung, West Java (Jawa Barat), IndonesiaBandungWest Java (Jawa Barat)IndonesiaIndonesia
- Ensure design production targets are fully achieved, including achieving SLA TV in a timely manner.
- Ensure sales targets are fully achieved monthly/annually, including upselling to customers.
- Perform site technical visits to the customer’s house to get complete details related to the project scope and the customer's design preference, including checking electrical points, structures, and other technical measurements in order to ensure alignment between technical drawings and the site.
- Submit and present the design to the customer
- Conceptualize and create the design plans.
- Follow up regarding all changes/revisions needed after the meeting.
- Ensure all BOQs are successfully sent out to the customers
- Actively following up with related PIC/ department to ensure products and materials needed are available and ready to use.
- Ensure the alignment of inscope and outscope parts to clients, provide mood board as per Dekoruma standard, and perform first room measurement to assure actual vs design are aligned
- Establish and maintain good business relationships by serving the best client handling to ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor degree in Interior Design or Architecture from reputable university
- Min. 1 year(s) of full-time work experience handling interior residential projects is a must.
- Proficient using Sketchup, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop) and MS Office (Powerpoint)
- Willing to learn new things and adapt with fast-paced, fast changes working environment
- Willing to full WFO (Head Office / Dekoruma Experience Center)
- Collaborative, persuasive, and resilient.
Perks and Benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Creative Thinking
- Customer Service
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Bandung, West Java (Jawa Barat), Indonesia
- 10 openings
Making dream homes happen since 2015, Dekoruma is a rapidly-growing tech startup aiming to put a stop to the inefficiencies that have long occurred in the Home & Living industry. We believe that everyone is entitled to easy access not only to quality furniture at an affordable price, but also economical home design and its nitty-gritty. Since its establishment, we have launched vertically integrated business units (and even more to come), two of them being interior design services and material supply store. While interior design services and furniture manufacturers remain abundant, there has yet to be a one-stop platform that actualises the A to Z’s of realizing your dream homes. Dekoruma intends to be the one answer to this demand. Engage in a workplace surrounded by vibrant energy and youth who does work that matters and improvements that make a difference. We seek to create a working environment that is dynamic, and above all, impactful. In Dekoruma, we work for a cause, not just applause.