- Work cross-functionally with product managers, software engineers and other product designers.
- Participate in the entire design process: research, conceptual exploration, visual exploration, testing & monitor the impact after product release.
- Improve Dekoruma’s product with data-driven & user-driven approach.
- Design product across multiple platforms, such as: mobile & desktop web with our design system.
- Collaborate with product managers to identify & analyze problem based on product vision & KPI.
- Articulate the ideas/design solution to the product team under supervision of product design lead to solve the problems.
- Deliver & maintain design requirement document to validate design decisions that your team and stakeholders have agreed on.
Qualification & Education
- 2-3 years of experience in UI/UX or product design industry.
- Excellent understanding of design process & principles.
- Proficient in design tools (E.g. Figma, SketchApp, Whimsical, Adobe XD, etc).
- Experience to create icon & illustration is a huge plus.
- Experience with e-commerce or marketplace products is highly appreciated.
- Good sense of design, writing & communication skills.
- Desire to learn & adapt to new technologies & design trends.
- Basic User Research
- Wireframing & Visual Designing (Figma, SketchApp, Whimsical, etc.)
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skill
- Communication Skill
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Problem Solving
- Communication Skills
Making dream homes happen since 2015, Dekoruma is a rapidly-growing tech startup aiming to put a stop to the inefficiencies that have long occurred in the Home & Living industry. We believe that everyone is entitled to easy access not only to quality furniture at an affordable price, but also economical home design and its nitty-gritty. Since its establishment, we have launched vertically integrated business units (and even more to come), two of them being interior design services and material supply store. While interior design services and furniture manufacturers remain abundant, there has yet to be a one-stop platform that actualises the A to Z’s of realizing your dream homes. Dekoruma intends to be the one answer to this demand. Engage in a workplace surrounded by vibrant energy and youth who does work that matters and improvements that make a difference. We seek to create a working environment that is dynamic, and above all, impactful. In Dekoruma, we work for a cause, not just applause.