376 - Business Intelligence Specialist
- Kota Jakarta Barat, IndonesiaKota Jakarta Barat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, Indonesia, Jl. Srengseng Raya No.11a, RT.2/RW.8, Srengseng, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, IndonesiaKota Jakarta BaratDaerah Khusus Ibukota JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Full timeFULL_TIME
We are looking for an exceptional Business Intelligence that will synthesize and leverage our massive dataset so that it helps us to make smarter decisions and deliver even better products. This is a unique opportunity to join a new, multidisciplinary team of creative and passionate individuals destined to make impact on Home & Living industry.
You will align our business goals with technology and ensure marketing strategies are optimized through technology. You will also synthesize and leverage our massive dataset to help us make smarter decisions and deliver even better products.
We believe people should only do impactful things by leveraging technology, crunching numbers, and employ robots.
Empathetic to every team and can easily put yourself in their shoes. Not everyone speaks the same language as you. Try to understand their problem and speak with their language.
Passionate about new technology. You love trying new tools and learning everything you can about the technology that powers them.
Love to write & obsess over the details. You're gonna write a lot of documentation, analysis, dashboard or even codes here. Small commas would break your code.
Love solving problems. You're gonna support a lot of people from different backgrounds and different teams. You relish being able to meet their specific needs, and also solving their problems that may have gone unsaid.
Persistent. It's not the same questions over and over again, and often involves researching technical nuances of the new apps. You love the opportunity to solve new problems every day and won't give up when you don't know the answer right away.
Doing things efficiently. The work you do will have a disproportionate impact to our business. We believe in systems and processes that let us scale our impact to be larger than ourselves.
Things you might do but not limited to
- Automate tedious and repetitive jobs or task.
- Provide insights into leading analytics practices; design and ultimately produce new and creative analytical solutions that will be part of our core deliverables
- Work with cross-functional team members to identify and prioritize actionable, high impact initiatives across various core business areas
- Process, clean and verify the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Analyze data and present the results in a clear and beautiful manner using advanced Visualization.
- Create automated report or dashboard for many stakeholders (up to C levels)Doing a lot of ad hoc analysis on daily basis.
- Working with several large & complex PostgreSQL databases.
- Designing data processing pipeline to create a new data facts or data mart.
- Not afraid doing advanced ETL, connect data from any platform that we used.
- Basic statistics knowledge
- Knowledge in business strategy framework
- Familiarity with Google Sheets & basic knowledge in Google App Script
- Unafraid to deal with large, dirty, and messy data
- Redash, Tableau, Metabase or any Visualization tools
- Analytical Thinking
Nice to have
- REST API
- Google Apps Script
- Bachelor Degree from top universities majoring in Computer Science, Math or any Engineering with minimum GPA of 3.0.
- At least 1 year of practical experience in SQL.
- Familiarity with data viz tools and query optimization.
- Olympiad Medalist is highly considered.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jl. Srengseng Raya No.11a, RT.2/RW.8, Srengseng, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
- 1 opening