249 - Creative Manager
- Kota Jakarta Barat, IndonesiaKota Jakarta Barat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, Indonesia, Jl. Srengseng Raya No.11a, RT.2/RW.8, Srengseng, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, IndonesiaKota Jakarta BaratDaerah Khusus Ibukota JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- 12,000,000.00 - 18,000,000.00 IDR / monthIDR12,000,000.0018,000,000.0012,000,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Lead the process of planning and implementing store communication to ensure that it conveys the benefits of the Dekoruma Concept, completes and enhances range presentation by using proven solutions, best practices, guidelines and directions.
- Develop, implement and evaluate online & offline store communication strategies that support a convenient shopping experience by using the knowledge about life at home and shopping behaviour in the local market.
- Actively support in developing the department action plan with store communication initiatives that are focused on growing the business and support long-term profitability and execute agreed plans in close co-operation with other functions.
- Actively contribute in high level discussion and share proven solutions, best practices and guidelines to achieve objectives
- Set clear expectations and standards regarding routines and responsibilities, work together with the Marketing team and other store functions, act quickly to exploit commercial opportunities and understand the impact of your actions on the financial results.
- Secure high standards for good visual balance and consistency, quality and simplicity, cost-efficiency and sustainability in producing and implementing all store communication.
- Keep up to date and knowledgeable about home furnishing, communication and retail design trends inspire and surprise store visitors through Dekoruma's visual and verbal identity.
- Has at least 5 years of experience in branding or advertising or creative agency.
- Experience of working with communication in a fast retail environment.
- Experienced as a leader who can influence and lead others with proven record in managing, inspiring, leading and developing people and creative processes.
- Experience of visually expressing a brand identity.
- Commercial and visual competence with a keen eye for aesthetics with customer-focused mind-set.
- Clear communication and coaching skills, i.e. the ability to explain concepts verbally and visual interpretation.
- Set and implement action plans over a number of years, set expectations, provide clear direction and follow up goals.
- Proven ability to prioritise and organise work and the work of others in order to make the most efficient use of available time and meet agreed goals and deadlines.
- Communicate confidently and clearly in English, and experience of problem solving.
- Computer proficient with knowledge and experience of using graphic design software (Adobe Creative Suite) and production tools.
- Has a knowledge in Interior Design / Communication is a plus
- Has proven portfolios of working with home & living brands will be considered highly.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Creative Thinking
- Brand Management
- Leadership skills
- Advertising Design
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Srengseng Raya No.11a, RT.2/RW.8, Srengseng, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.