UIUX Lead / Manager
- Kota Jakarta Barat, IndonesiaJl. Srengseng Raya No.11a, RT.2/RW.8, Srengseng, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia, Kota Jakarta Barat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, IndonesiaKota Jakarta BaratDaerah Khusus Ibukota JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Manage and develop a team of UI/UX designers. This requires setting clear goals, managing project loads and allocating designers accordingly, ensuring deadlines are met and setting up team members for overall success.
- Guide the team to develop best practices for ensuring a high bar of quality.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product management, engineering, user research, and communication design to ensure a smooth product development process.
- Recruit new designers and actively participate in the hiring process.
- Conduct usability testing evaluations, focus groups, customer research, competitive analysis, and other survey research
- Contribute towards user requirements gathering for new product releases through mining past data and patterns from usability tests, site visits, and other user touchpoints
- Conceive, document, and evangelize user interface guidelines and design patterns
- Work across various lifecycle stages of a product, from new products to continuous product improvements through agile (scrum) process
- Inspire the team to execute your UX vision
- Minimum 1 years industry experience in a people management role on a Design team.
- Minimum 4 years of design experience.
- An exceptional understanding of current design patterns and guidelines for both mobile and web and are able to create a coherent cross-device experience
- An exceptional understanding of B2B/ B2C business and experience of UX and design of online B2B/ consumer products
- Experience in developing the design for new user experiences, creating concepts, designing mockups and specifications, and representing the designs to the product team
- Demonstrable leadership, organizational and communication skills
- A portfolio of work that contains examples of UX Design and Visual Systems Development for digital applications that work in cross browser environments.
- Experience leading product strategy.
- The ability to communicate with data to drive change
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Adobe Illustrator
- Interpersonal Skills
- Leadership skills
- Communication Skills
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Srengseng Raya No.11a, RT.2/RW.8, Srengseng, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.