- Kota Jakarta Barat, IndonesiaJl. Srengseng Raya No.11a, RT.2/RW.8, Srengseng, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia, Kota Jakarta Barat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, IndonesiaKota Jakarta BaratDaerah Khusus Ibukota JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Conceptualise, manage, direct to produce in-house video and motion graphic projects.
- Ensure visual, audio, and graphic element standards are well-maintained across video portfolio.
- Collaborate with other creative teams to understand project scope and objectives.
- Work with editors, producers, and other designers to resolve technical and/or design issues.
- Organize raw footage and manage media based on company workflow.
- Maintain video production equipment inventory and studio production schedules.
- Stay abreast of changing technologies and trends in video production and motion graphics world.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines, and design standards.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia/Advertising or any related field.
- Min. 3 years experience in video, video editing, 2D and 3D motion graphics, or related.
- Knowledge of lighting, shooting and audio recording in order to capture and tell a compelling story.
- Expert skill level in video editing/graphics software (i.e. Adobe Creative Suite).
- Proven ability to self-start and self-direct, and also to work collaboratively.
- Reliable, focused, and able to manage multiple projects at once.
- A passion for home & living. That’s probably obvious, but it really is important.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.