HR Operations & Services Manager
- Kota Jakarta Barat, IndonesiaJl. Srengseng Raya No.11a, RT.2/RW.8, Srengseng, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia, Kota Jakarta Barat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, IndonesiaKota Jakarta BaratDaerah Khusus Ibukota JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Developing the HR service to meet current and future business needs through working in partnership with managers and leaders to develop robust people systems, processes and progressive HR activities that add value.
- Accountable for the day to day performance of the HR Operational Services Team, providing effective support, guidance and advice to managers and staff members and delivery of strategic and operational people projects and initiatives that maximize performance and enable all employees to engage and contribute to the development of the group.
HR Operations & HRIS Responsibilities :
- Lead the development of an effective HR Operational Service including payroll and HR information systems, deputising for the Head of HR, as appropriate.
- Contribute to the development of the company’s people strategy and ensure the effective operational implementation of all people initiatives, projects and programmes. SOP and guidelines included.
- Implement continuous improvement processes to ensure that all HR operational systems and processes are fit for purpose.
- Support Head of HR in the change management process across the group, in partnership with other HR function colleagues, senior managers and local management teams, including restructuring, redundancy consultation, variation of contracts and transfers.
- Lead the development of innovative policies and creative methods of working for wellbeing, employee engagement and related initiatives.
- Develop and implement group wide people policies, procedures and management systems.
- Provide vision and leadership to your team by managing people, performance, development, health and wellbeing issues and resources effectively and in line with relevant policies and procedures.
- Build strong relationships with the other HR functions team to develop a consistent approach to people management within the HR team and across the group.
- Develop and maintain relationships across a broad range of stakeholders, including managers, employees and employee unions (if any).
- Partner and coach service managers to support the delivery of the people operations initiatives and policies.
- Provide proactive, professional advice and practical experience on employee relations issues including employment, performance management, absence, discipline and grievance matters.
- Resolve complex HR policy and employee issues involving and engaging with key stakeholders, considering the wider business context and external factors.
- Influence, challenge and develop innovative solutions to people matters.
- Identify, own and manage risks arising from strategic and operational plans.
Compensation & Benefit Responsibilities :
- Supporting Head of HR to prepare a program budget and keep operations within budget
- Set the organization’s pay structure and benefits offerings
- Determine competitive wage rates and develop or modify compensation plans
- Evaluate employee benefits policies to assess whether they are current, competitive, and legal
- Choose and manage outside partners such as benefits vendors and investment brokers
- Oversee the distribution of pay and benefits information to the organization’s employees
- Ensure that pay and benefits plans comply with federal and state regulations
- Manage a designated budget from Head of HR, ensuring that value for money is achieved in all circumstances through the monitoring and control of expenditure and the early identification of any financial irregularity.
- Manage health and safety issues in your area of responsibility in line with the relevant section(s) of the relevant Health and Safety Policy.
- Comply with Group confidentiality and information security policies at all times.
- Your duties may vary from time to time within the broad remit of your role and grade. You are required to undertake any such reasonable and appropriate duties.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Management, or Finance & Accounting
- Min. 5 years of experience in HR Operations, Rewards, Compensation & Benefits, as well as HR Administration
- At least 2 years of experience in strategic position
- HR Certification obtained would be preferred
- Have excellent skills in crunching data and MS Excel
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Strong business acumen, decision making, and leadership skills
- Good communication skills in both Bahasa and English
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Able to work independently and in teams
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Leadership skills
- Communication Skills
- Business Administration [Human Resource Management]
- Business Administration & Accountancy
- Accountancy Management
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jl. Srengseng Raya No.11a, RT.2/RW.8, Srengseng, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.