Furniture Installation Manager
- Kota Tangerang, IndonesiaJl. Kp. Noroktog No.77, RT.003/RW.006, Nerogtog, Kec. Pinang, Tangerang City, Banten 15145, Indonesia, Kota Tangerang, Banten, IndonesiaKota TangerangBantenIndonesia
- Full time
- Responsible for all aspects of the Delivery and Installation of the Furniture/Products
- Responsible for meeting the labor and material cost budgets.
- Responsible creating and maintaining the delivery/installation schedules
- Responsible for ensuring that the Installation meets all Quality requirements
- Create communication line between contractors, site managers informed of project progress/status as agreed to/appropriate for the project.
- Responsible for project logistics and delivery planning.
- Manages Change Order process effectively.
- Understands the various methods of (and applicability of) securing Costs including estimating on their own, seeking pricing from subcontractors, creating and evaluating RFP’s in order to provide labor pricing to production costing.
- Min. S1, from with minimum CGPA 3.0 in Industrial Engineering or Related Studies
- Min.4 years experience in handling and developing team
- In-depth knowledge of furniture production process, equipment and OSH guidelines
- Ability to read drawings, plans and blueprints
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems
- Good intrapersonal and technical skills
- Good negotiation skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Manufacturing and Production
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Kp. Noroktog No.77, RT.003/RW.006, Nerogtog, Kec. Pinang, Tangerang City, Banten 15145, Indonesia
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.