Engineer Support Intern
- Kota Tangerang, IndonesiaJl. Kp. Noroktog No.77, RT.003/RW.006, Nerogtog, Kec. Pinang, Tangerang City, Banten 15145, Indonesia, Kota Tangerang, Banten, IndonesiaKota TangerangBantenIndonesia
- Full time
- Responsible in production design engineering and R&D support in various role in woodworking production process.
- Intern will learn woodworking production process, solving technical difficulties and hands on real project.
- Student who are in Product Design / Interior Design / Industrial Design / Industrial Engineering that wanted to have experience in small manufacturing scale industry.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Understand detailed architectural drawings, schematics, shop drawings, and blueprints
- Able to use 3D design software, sketchup / autocad
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Job level
- Internship / OJT
- Job category
- Manufacturing and Production
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Kp. Noroktog No.77, RT.003/RW.006, Nerogtog, Kec. Pinang, Tangerang City, Banten 15145, Indonesia
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.