Software Engineer Intern
- Kota Jakarta Barat, IndonesiaJl. Srengseng Raya No.11a, RT.2/RW.8, Srengseng, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia, Kota Jakarta Barat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, IndonesiaKota Jakarta BaratDaerah Khusus Ibukota JakartaIndonesia
- Part time
Superb mentors, our transparent culture and opportunities to make real impacts are just a few reasons why our internship program becomes a favorite for talented students from famous universities (UI, ITB, ITS, NTU, UNSW, Binus, UMN and more) to learn and contribute to Home & Living industry.
Discover for yourself what makes interning at Dekoruma the ultimate learning experience.
Why Intern With Us?
- You will be pair with 1:1 mentor and have access to the entire Dekoruma employee community to ensure your success.
- You will ship code in your first week and contribute to real-world projects.
- You will be considered for your returning as an full-time position or another internship next year.
- You will build cool stuffs: Isomorphic JS, Shared Code for Web/Native, 3D Warehouse & Design Tools using the latest technologies.
- We will help you have fun outside of work with board game tournament, sport activities, work together from Airbnb room and more.
- Competitive salary is one of the many perks waiting at your door.
- Strong algorithms, data structures, and coding background
- High initiative, strong problem solving skills, and high attention to detail
- Must be ready to make this startup your primary focus during the term
- Pursuing a degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s) in Computer Science or a related field
- Proficient in Python or React
- Demonstrated software engineering experience from previous internship, work experience, coding competitions, or publications
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Job level
- Internship / OJT
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Srengseng Raya No.11a, RT.2/RW.8, Srengseng, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
- 12 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.