Business Development Commercial Project
- Kota Jakarta Barat, IndonesiaJl. Srengseng Raya No.11a, RT.2/RW.8, Srengseng, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia, Kota Jakarta Barat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, IndonesiaKota Jakarta BaratDaerah Khusus Ibukota JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
What We Do
Dekoruma strives to make your dream home come true. Business Development is the glue for our growth building blocks. We connect various stakeholders & partners to provide better services for our commercial clients.
What You Do
Business Development Commercial Project will be responsible to manage commercial projects by proactively working with relevant stakeholders to deliver outstanding results that adds value beyond client’s expectations.
support Strategic Alliance & Campaign team within Marketing Department. The person is responsible for building relationship with strategic partners, managing various projects and marketing campaigns and developing efficient payment system. You will work closely with our strategic partners and various departments within Dekoruma to create meaningful value propositions for our customers. At Dekoruma you are offered with ample of opportunities to wear many different hats, to be entrepreneurial and to run key marketing campaigns.
- Create, identify and develop commercial opportunities through existing and potential clients such as hotel, office, retail, and developers
- Create pricing strategy and BoQ for projects based on client’s design request
- Join tender for design and build commercial projects
- Ensure required documentation (Invoice, agreement, etc) are in place whenever required
- Manage rights and agreement between Dekoruma and other relevant stakeholders such as clients and vendors
- Develop company’s portfolio and create customized proposal for targeted partner or clients.
- Understand partner's business needs & advocate for Dekoruma's business interests
- Analyze and optimize on going business partnership model
- Manage stakeholders, resources, risks and deliverables
- Proactively create a good working relationship with stakeholders both internally and externally
- Architect/Interior Design/Civil Engineering from top-notch universities
- Minimum 1 year of working experience
- Previous experience working with commercial related projects
- Ambitious, driven and entrepreneurial
- Excellent negotiation skill
- Exceptional quantitative skill (analytical & critical thinking)
- Demonstrate passion and enthusiasm for company core values at all time
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Architectural Design
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Srengseng Raya No.11a, RT.2/RW.8, Srengseng, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.