General Accounting & Accounts Payable Supervisor
- West Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Srengseng Raya No.11A, Jakarta Barat 11630, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaWest JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- 9,000,000.00 - 13,000,000.00 IDR / monthIDR9,000,000.0013,000,000.009,000,000.00MONTH
- Full time
The General Accounting & Accounts Payable Supervisor reports to the Head of Accounting, Finance & Tax. The Supervisor partners with the other Supervisors to manage the accounting close process, ensure reporting is accurate and all month, quarter and year-end tasks are completed timely. The Supervisors work with the the Head of Accounting, Finance & Tax , Commercial Accounting Manager and Supervisors and Corporate Controller to ensure the close process is on track and implements changes as needed to improve the close cycle process. Responsibilities include supervising direct reports, reviewing account payable & journal entries and account analysis, preparing financial analysis, and completing other duties associated with continuous improvement of the accounting department. The Supervisor is also involved in providing support for internal/external audits, preparing ad hoc analysis as well as complying with SOX controls, GAAP and Corporate policies.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field, or combination of education and experience.
- 4-5 years of accounting experience including responsibility for company general ledger, cost accounting and financial statements preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel software, ERP systems and 10-key competency.
- Must have strong customer service, interpersonal/verbal communication and organization skills.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and time management.
- Prior experience in direct supervision of employees and review of accounting analysis is preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while supervising employees, processes and deadlines.
- Willingness to challenge conventional thinking for the betterment of the company.
PLEASE NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Financial Analysis
- Attention to Detail
- Accounts Payable
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Srengseng Raya No.11A, Jakarta Barat 11630, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.