Online Community Specialist
- Kota Jakarta Barat, IndonesiaJl. Srengseng Raya No.11A, Jakarta Barat 11630, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, Kota Jakarta Barat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, IndonesiaKota Jakarta BaratDaerah Khusus Ibukota JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- To achieve superior customer engagement, intimacy and sense of tribe.
- Monitor, maintain and strengthen consistent online content distribution and brand identity through any required social platforms.
- Develop and implement social media strategy & contents that build meaningful connections.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
- Develop partnerships and relationships with other brands/influencers/communities/buzzers.
- Bachelor's degree in any field is required; creative, marketing or communication related preferred
- Solid understanding of how to create an engaging social media.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia, both written and oral.
- High initiative and creativity.
- Good communication and analytical skill.
- Strong project management skill.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
- Stay up to date with trending topic on social media and what’s going on in digital world.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Srengseng Raya No.11A, Jakarta Barat 11630, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.