As a UI/UX Designer (Intern), you will
- Create an intuitive design for web and mobile applications
- Conduct user testing, and improve user interfaces based on users’ needs.
- Translate business requirements into tangible user interface and experience proposals
You will be working in a product team collaborating with other designers, engineers, and product managers in helping to create innovative solutions for our products.
- Undergraduate students majoring in Computer Science, Informatics Engineering, Visual Communication Design, or relevant studies are preferred
- Proven interest or portfolio in UI/UX design
- Candidates experienced participating in relevant projects or competitions are preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to present designs, and to tactfully deliver, welcome and accept feedback.
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Web Design
- Job level
- Internship / OJT
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Srengseng Raya No.11A, Jakarta Barat 11630, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.