- West Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Srengseng Raya No.11A, Jakarta Barat 11630, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaWest JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
Please visit http://career.dekoruma.com to learn more about Engineering at Dekoruma
In Jan 2016, we launched our MVP, being the first Home & Living shoppable magazine in Indonesia and currently in a rapid growth of ~100% paying customer month to month. We are confident that you'll be joining one of the fastest growing startup in the region. As an end-to-end discovery engine for products, we are expanding to a more exciting business lines these coming months (ping me if you are interested to hear more!).
Since then, we rapidly extend our usage of basic tools such as Python/NodeJS/Redis/Postgres/Mongo to build advanced stuff : Isomorphic JS, Shared flux core for web/native, Crawler, Distributed Indexing, Stock Prediction, Arrival Estimation, TF-IDF based Freq Bought Together, Similarity. We also had continuous deployment workflow, whereby all code you write will go live to production within minutes.
Cool stuffs that we're going to build:
- React Native
- Data science stack (Kafka/Spark/Tensorflow)
- ML based feed
- Geo-Aware Supplier/Shipment
- Algorithmic Pricing
- Extraordinary software engineering talent
- Experience running A/B tests to optimize conversion and engagement a plus
- Experience in a hackathon with strong product & quick implementation is a plus
- Proficiency programming in Python/NodeJS a plus
- You should be ready to make this startup your primary focus during the term
- A/B Testing
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.