You're going to be on the intersection of product, engineering, operations, marketing, and data. You're gonna build features, workflow, automation and run experiments to improve our process, conversion rate and of course, revenue!
You will align our business goals with technology and ensure marketing strategies are optimized through technology. You will also synthesize and leverage our massive dataset to help us make smarter decisions and deliver even better products.
We believe people should only do impactful things by leveraging technology, crunching numbers, and employ robots.
Perks and Benefit
- Freedom with Responsibility. We don’t have working hours. Work with your own pace to bring achievement and meet with our goals.
- Opportunity to grow. We offer a life-changing career, a career so meaningful for you, an ecosystem that supports your evolution & experience where you can relish a moment of gratitude in life. A chance where you can unleash your talent.
- Competitive salary. We reward people based on their achievement and market competition. It depends on performance. The faster you grow the faster you get more.
- Health, Maternity & Lenses. We care about your wellness here.
- Free Lunch. No more debates about where to eat. We provide.
- Great tools. Opportunity to get your hands on cool software and technology.
- Empathetic to every team and can easily put yourself in their shoes. Not everyone speaks the same language as you. Try to understand their problem and speak with their language.
- Passionate about new technology. You love trying new tools and learning everything you can about the technology that powers them.
- Love to write & obsess over the details. You're gonna write a lot of documentation, analysis, dashboard or even codes here. Small commas would break your code.
- Love solving problems. You're gonna support a lot of people from different backgrounds and different teams. You relish being able to meet their specific needs, and also solving their problems that may have gone unsaid.
- Persistent. It's not the same questions over and over again, and often involves researching technical nuances of the new apps. You love the opportunity to solve new problems every day and won't give up when you don't know the answer right away.
- Doing things efficiently. The work you do will have a disproportionate impact to our business. We believe in systems and processes that let us scale our impact to be larger than ourselves.
Things you might do but not limited to
- Automate tedious and repetitive jobs or task.
- Improve business conversion rate on every single journey by using tools, technologies, people, insights, marketing campaign or anything that can be used.
- Improve operation and daily task efficiency.
- Choose and integrate new 3rd party technologies, products or new business partnership.
- Communicates and involved with technology team to discuss and build new products that will help people and business to reach their KPI.
- Plan and execute marketing strategy to achieve company goals by leveraging the technology.
- Provide insights into leading analytics practices; design and ultimately produce new and creative analytical solutions that will be part of our core deliverables
- Work with cross-functional team members to identify and prioritize actionable, high impact initiatives across various core business areas
- Bachelor Degree from top universities majoring in any Engineering with minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Olympiad Medalist is highly considered.
- This position requires no prior experience. Moreover, we do not measure individuals from experience. It does help you start faster but it is not the principal key. The key belongs to what is in YOU.
- Location based in Jabodetabek
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Srengseng Raya No.11A, Jakarta Barat 11630, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.