Project Manager (Interior Design & Residential)
- West Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Srengseng Raya No.11A, Jakarta Barat 11630, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaWest JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- 5,000,000.00 - 10,000,000.00 IDR / monthIDR5,000,000.0010,000,000.005,000,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Ensuring timely delivery of interior design projects
- Regularly communicating progress of the projects to clients and internally
- Coordinating with vendors and internal teams as required
- Hands on and making tactical decision to address various issues emerging.
- Generating reports on cost and profitability on completed projects
- At least 1 year working experience in either construction, interior or industrial engineering sector.
- Bachelor degree ideally in Engineering,
- Capable of understanding technical drawing, and 3D projections
- Proven track record in managing multiple and complex projects.
- Demonstrates critical and systematic thinking process in solving scalability challenges.
- Demonstrates attention to detail and organization skills.
- Demonstrates clear and professional written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrates ability to handle communications with individual clients
- Interacts effectively with all levels of management and other employees.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and challenging workload.
- Organizing and Planning
- Problem Sensitivity
- Space Planning
- Architectural Design
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Srengseng Raya No.11A, Jakarta Barat 11630, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.