Account Manager (Interior Design / Interior Material)
- Kota Jakarta Barat, IndonesiaJl. Srengseng Raya No.11A, Jakarta Barat 11630, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, Kota Jakarta Barat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, IndonesiaKota Jakarta BaratDaerah Khusus Ibukota JakartaIndonesia
- 6,000,000.00 - 15,000,000.00 IDR / monthIDR6,000,000.0015,000,000.006,000,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Account Manager will be the individual that connects the operation and service of the company with the needs of clients. This position applies to all of our business lines; meaning that you could be managing accounts for our interior design services or our building material business. The job is to create a balance between internal side of the company and the external side. The environment of the job will be fast paced, dynamics and never be monotonous. This position is an exceptional opportunity to join a new, cross-functional team of creative and passionate individuals determined to make impact on the e-Commerce industry.
As a Account Manager, you’ll be by your customers’ side from day one, give consultative advice and drive customer engagement. You'll function as the crucial link between customers and our products. You'll get a seat in the cutting edge, fast-paced online home & living industry, which allows you to learn speedily about growing and nurturing your own target market, managing customer relationships and scaling the operations of an ambitious growth company.
We are looking for candidate with adaptive mindset, high curiosity, able to talk to cross divisional department, and provide satisfactory services to clients, eager in making impact and having good business judgement. Providing input for the business process will be a huge plus point.
- At the early stage, you will procure new clients and introduce our products (how it works, how it is used, the benefit of the product). This includes exploring and canvassing over your designated area.
- Manage and nurture your own clients through day-to-day communication.
- At the final stage, you will be expected to maintain relations with multiple top customers.
- Synthesize and leverage our clients to grow together with us.
- From the Interior Design Services’ side, you will work together with interior designers to set up meetings with potential clients to understand their residential interior needs and explain Dekoruma’s interior design service process.
- Assist and train interior designers to close the deal.
- Work together with community manager to nurture junior interior designers.
- Monitor project status and assist the interior design team in communicating with clients.
- Manage pricing, billing, and collections to clients.
- Manage relationship with clients, including handling complaints.
- Communicate customer experience and feedback to product team.
- Any Bachelor’s Degree
- For Interior Design Services
- Interested in Interior Design Industry
- Knowledge/experience in handling interior/architect/furniture projects is an advantage
- For Interior Material Services
- Interested in Interior Material Industry (example: wood, finishing, flooring, etc)
- Experience in sales/account management, especially in interior material for B2B (e.g. flooring, finishing, or MDF) is an advantage
- Capable of training others
- Capable of gathering insights from clients and competitors
- Demonstrate passion and enthusiasm for company core values at all times
- Have great communication skills to be able communicate product values clearly and efficiently and give consultative advices to accommodate customer needs
- Strong organizational, teamwork, and problem solving skills
- Data-oriented individuals
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Business Development
- Marketing Communications
- Communication Skills
- Account Management
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Srengseng Raya No.11A, Jakarta Barat 11630, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- 4 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.