- Conceptualize, develop and execute offline events (Press conference, brand launches etc.)
- Plan events with attention to financial and time constraints
- Research, contact and negotiate with various vendors needed for the event
- Manage all pre-events, during events and post-events operations
- Collaborate and coordinate across multiple teams, including social media, paid ads, offline, BD, design, and operations to ensure smooth execution of events and all the associated parties are informed of their tasks
- Generate new ideas and drive continual optimization of event campaigns.
- Analyze the event’s success and prepare reports
- Bachelor's degree in any field is required, creative, marketing or related preferred
- Excellent command of English written & verbal
- Ability to leverage a network of functional partnerships.
- Prior experience in eCommerce marketing and/or events management will be a bonus.
- Highly meticulous and detail oriented
- Ability to be creative operationally and strategically.
- Strong work ethics and performance-driven.
- Reliable and good team player who enjoys a fast-paced environment.
- We're looking for driven, motivated people to join our team! You have the drive to achieve and pass your goals and is constantly hungry to learn or try out new things.
- Tough issues? No problem, you are a creative problem solver who loves applying new ideas to solve issues at hand.
- No experience? Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
All we ask is that you are willing to learn and don't give up even when things get tough. If you're willing to do that, please submit your resume/CV to us.
- Relationship Management
- Operations Management
- Project Management
- Strategic Planning
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Srengseng Raya No.11A, Jakarta Barat 11630, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.