- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Senayan No. 67, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Identifies resources needed and manage each member’s responsibilities in the team.
- Manage projects and teams; including risk and issue management, resourcing, scheduling, budgeting and project profit and loss control.
- Review the works that prepared by the team before passing out to Account team.
- Create and maintain the required project documentation as per Definite’s standards and guidelines.
- Coordinate with external (vendors) in order to maintain project progress and deliverables.
- Other duties as Definite may reasonably specify from time to time.
- Inspire team to perform and deliver great work.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrating an understanding to project risk and its potential effect on the successful delivery of the project.
- Organizing and Planning
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
- Data Management
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jl. Senayan No. 67, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Digital Agency
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.