Digital Account Manager
- South Jakarta, Indonesia
- Full time
- Provide outstanding service for clients.
- Manage the financial goals of accounts in line with the agency’s commercial and business objectives.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationship with clients.
- Ensure an excellent level of service is provided across all accounts.
- Develop clear objectives for clients, ensuring client aims are fully understood and communicated in achievable plans by all members of the accounts team.
- Ensure client satisfaction and retention across all projects for which you are responsible
- Brief and motivate teams throughout the agency to ensure the overall quality of work before presentation to the client
- Delivering accountability and reporting both internally and to clients across all aspects of the integrated campaign.
- Maintain awareness of the key background factors on a project (reputation, financial and business development) and make recommendations on team resource accordingly.
- Attract new business and retain existing business
- Strive to ensure the delivery of strategic value, quality work and good value for money.
- Work closely with other teams to ensure excellent communication and delivery
- Create and manage budgets on all accounts and work closely with the Finance team to ensure each account is operating within the agreed timeframes.
- Minimum 2 years experience as an Account Manager or 3 years experience as a Sr. Account Executive in a Digital Agency.
- Able to challenge to both clients and senior colleagues where necessary.
- Experience and ability to respond quickly and directly to clients as the primary point of contact.
- Experience managing high-level client relationships.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Creative Thinking
- Relationship Management
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Digital Marketing
- Attention to Detail
- People Management
- Account Management
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jl. Senayan No. 67 Blok S, Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta Selatan 12180, Indonesia, South Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Digital Agency
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.