Mobile Engineer / Developer
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Senayan No. 67, South Jakarta, Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaJakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- discussing the client’s requirements and the proposed solution with colleagues
- developing application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality
- keeping up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps
- using and adapting existing web applications for apps
- working closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design
- Proficiency in native mobile programming (kotlin or swift)
- Proficiency in hybrid mobile programming (flutter or react native)
- Familiar in any mobile database engine, such as MySQL lite, etc.
- Familiar with SQL query
- Familiar with MVC
- Familiar with ORM (Object Relational Mapping)
- Strong Proficiency with OOP Methodology
- Familiar with APIDoc, Swagger or any related document generator engine.
- Proficiency to documenting the code very-well, for documenting API, Script, etc.
- Familiar with RESTfull API's
- Familiar with code repository like GIT, Mercurial, etc.
- Familiar with backend build pipeline and tools
- Familiar with task management tools, like trello, asana, etc.
- Work together with the mobile app team to deliver app based on Project Manager Requirement
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.