The Field Business Analyst is mainly responsible for on-going client satisfaction: NO DELAYS. Other responsibilties are as follows:
- Ensure that the quality and quantitative Standards are adhered to accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of the reports.
- Handle field data gathering and other documents authentication works.
- Check community/neighborhood reputation.
- Check Barangay records.
- Perform the following:
- Court case verification both for Metropolitan/Municipal Trial Court and Regional Trial Court.
- Property verification.
- Certificate Title verification either authentication and back tracking of document.
- Business License Verification at the Business Permit and License Office of the Local Government Unit.
- Perform other customized records verification depending on the requirement of clients.
- Graduate of any 4-year course.
- Can easily adjust with the group’s work procedure and discipline as very particular with regard to work deadlines.
- Can work with minimal supervision.
- Productive and punctual.
- Can handle bulk inquiries or workload.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Interpersonal Skills
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
About Dun & Bradstreet Philippines Inc.
Growing better, together.
In a networked world, the stronger your relationships are – and the more strategic your associations – the more value you’ll be able to deliver to buyers.
That’s where we come in.
Our data and analytics bring distinct clarity to our customers’ relationship-related decisions…whether these relationships involve buyers, prospects, suppliers or partners (potential or actual). But we don’t just dump business data on your doorstep. We find truth and meaning in that data, delivering insights on your key relationships, however and wherever you want them. With Dun & Bradstreet, it’s easier to choose the most promising companies to move forward with…and the riskiest ones to leave behind.