- Taguig, PhilippinesUnit 1808 The Trade and Financial Tower, 7th Avenue corner 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- To conceptualize, develop, formulate and roll-out programs and system enhancements to improve the efficiency of the process.
- To periodically conduct a vulnerability assessment and penetration tests to ensure that the app and portals are secured all times.
- To coordinate and collaborate with internal and external service providers on the system/program maintenance, security and change requests.
- To prepare test scripts and implement UAT with external service providers and clients.
- Prepare reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping the information confidential.
- Plan and implement the integration of individual software solutions to higher-level systems.
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
- To arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram.
- Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineer or Computer Science.
- Advance knowledge in Computer Operating System, Hardware and Software.
- Tech Savvy.
- Good Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
- Microsoft, CompTIA, Cisco. ITIL and other Technical Certification is a plus but not required.
- Open for fresh graduates.
- Willing to start ASAP and be assigned in BGC, Taguig.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 1808 The Trade and Financial Tower, 7th Avenue corner 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City
- Financial Holdings Company
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.