Medical Sales Representative | Davao
- Taguig, PhilippinesUnit 1808 The Trade and Financial Tower, 7th Avenue corner 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- A Medical Sales Representative has to complete the sales task (target) given by the company within a specific period of time.
- Must comply with all policies ad strategies of the copany without any fail.
- Should take care of assigned area (marketing, distributing and servicing)
- Visiting the customer/hospital premises on regular intervals
- Building the image of company in the respective working areas and territories.
- Should be aware about the market changes and he/she should provide the market/working feedback to the company
- Briefing customers about the existing product, new/upcoming products as well
- Covering all the areas and maintaining a list of doctors/hospitals and building relationships with them
- Making phone calls and in-person visits and presentations to the existing and prospective customers
- Planning and organizing personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment
- Provide documents for biddings, closely monitor and attend biddings
- Must have at least a Bachelor's degree; Science graduates are preferred.
- Strong sales ability
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Strong convincing power
- Must be able to handle pressure and stress of achieving targets
- Computer proficient
- Having experience in sales are preferred.
Medical representatives must have good communication skills to effectively communicate and provide a platform to explore the benefits and superiority of company brands in comparison to competitors' brands. In this regard, medical representatives should have a powerful personality and ability to develop relationships and earn the trust of customers for the company's image.
- Must be good in sales and negotiation skills.
- Willing to travel everywhere as per company's requirement.
- Should have good planning and organizational skills
- Should be self-motivated, confident and dedicated towards work.
- Should be aware about commercial and business changes and have a good understanding of it.
- Must be able to understand present and clinical data to overcome future problems.
- Should be adaptable with frequent changes in product and healthcare system and their policies and terms.
- Must know how to drive.
- Should be well-dressed and neat at all times
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Unit 1808 The Trade and Financial Tower, 7th Avenue corner 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City
- Financial Holdings Company
- 4 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.