Medical Sales Representative - LUZON
- Taguig, PhilippinesUnit 1808 The Trade and Financial Tower, 7th Avenue corner 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- A Medical Sales Representative has to complete the sales task (target) given by the company within a specific period of time.
- Must comply with all policies ad strategies of the copany without any fail.
- Should take care of assigned area (marketing, distributing and servicing)
- Visiting the customer/hospital premises on regular intervals
- Building the image of company in the respective working areas and territories.
- Should be aware about the market changes and he/she should provide the market/working feedback to the company
- Briefing customers about the existing product, new/upcoming products as well
- Covering all the areas and maintaining a list of doctors/hospitals and building relationships with them
- Making phone calls and in-person visits and presentations to the existing and prospective customers
- Planning and organizing personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment
- Provide documents for biddings, closely monitor and attend biddings
- Must have at least a Bachelor's degree; Science graduates are preferred.
- Strongs sales ability
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Strong convincing power
- Must be able to handle pressure and stress of achieving targets
- Computer proficient
- Having an experience in sales are preferred.
Medical representatives must have good communication skills to effectively communicate and provide a platform to explore benefits and superiority of company brands in comparison to copetitors' brands. In this regard, medical representatives should have powerful personality and ability to develop relationships and earn the trust of customers for the company's image.
- Must be good in sales and negotiation skills.
- Willing to travel everywhere as per company's requirement .
- Should have good planning and organizational skills
- Should be self-motivated, confident and dedicated towards work.
- Should be aware about commercial and business changes and have a good understanding of it.
- Must be able to understand present and clinical data to overcome future problems.
- Should be adaptable with frequent changes in product and healthcare system and their policies and terms.
- Must know how to drive.
- Should be well-dressed and neat at all times
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 1808 The Trade and Financial Tower, 7th Avenue corner 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City
- Financial Holdings Company
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.