- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 15 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter last seen
- 8 days ago
- Hospital / Health Care
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- E. Rodriguez Sr. Avenue, Quezon City, Philippines
- Post-secondary education; Certificate, Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree in the related field;
- Good customer service skills;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Dietary service managers, more commonly called dietary managers, oversee meal planning, budgeting, purchasing and hiring for a variety of organizations. Whether in a prison or a nursing home. A dietary service manager ensures that meals are being planned and prepared in the most cost efficient and nutritious manner possible.
- Supervises all activities to feed employees, patients and other diners.
- Often works with a nutrition specialist to make sure that all of the patrons' nutritional and dietary needs are met.
The De los Santos Medical Center (DLSMC) located along E. Rodriguez Boulevard in Quezon City, is the seventh in Metro Pacific Investment Corp. (MPIC) 's growing chain of premium hospitals. DLSMC was founded in 1973 by the late Dr. Jose V. de los Santos Sr. To support our rapid expansion we are searching for exceptional candidates to fill in the position who have the passion for work, with excellent communication skills.